Welcome to the (Future) Pedoto's Blog

Hello, there! Glad to welcome you into our electronic space; grab your coffee (or tea) and enjoy your virtual time with us as we prepare for May 2nd. Comment, email or subscribe and we shall be in touch. With love -

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ten Things I Love That Start With the Letter "L"

Leave a comment on this blog and choose a letter of the alphabet (preferably one that isn't taken by someone else).

2. Write about ten things you love that begin with that letter.

3. Post the list on your blog.

4. When people comment on your list, you assign them a letter (or let them pick one), and the game continues.



I've been assigned the letter "L" so here goes:



1. I love LOVE! Romantic love, family love, nature-love, friendship-love, the Love of God...you get the idea.

2. Language: I love words and the fun that they offer, their infinite variety and the potential for expression that lies therein. Also, languages other than English!

3. Letters: I love to receive mail, and I like to write letters, too.

4. Literature: I am an avid reader, and not just the "greats;" biography, history, poetry, travel, autobiography, spirituality (and magazines, like wedding ones...)

5. Laughter: I love the way my parents make me laugh and keep me in stiches... Ramon makes me laugh too, but because he loves me so much.

6. Listening to the sound of waves...especially from our bedroom window, or walking on the beach.

7. Lemon icees.

8. Learning about a variety of things. Crafts, art, music, current events, people's stories, Bible studies, wisdom of the ages...

9. Latte (coffee), preferable Eggnog Latte.

10.Looking for beach glass while walking on my favorite beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment