Welcome to the (Future) Pedoto's Blog

Hello, there! Glad to welcome you into our electronic space; grab your coffee (or tea) and enjoy your virtual time with us as we prepare for May 2nd. Comment, email or subscribe and we shall be in touch. With love -

Sunday, December 21, 2008

For Ramon

Time Draws Near, Love.

The time draws near, love.
I can feel it in every ounce of my being.
The longing for you does not spread me thinly,
Rather it reaches for you in an endless sort of way.
Not as though it is fast, but continues
To become nearer to you as while there is still nearness to be longed.
What to do with this length?
Yet to ride it as a horse—Gallivanting with grace and beauty
As the enchanted destination
drives the strength of the horse
to narrow the length par come.
What can you see on the horizon?
Does my form approach your encampment?
I cannot see for I am veiled
sum the sun hides my cast vision
for also the path is light for that which carries me.
The sun will set and the moon will dim.
Torches of fire emblazon the hearths of two longing hearts.
We draw near.
I cannot see it.
I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment